MN-Jeep.com Forums
Go Back   MN-Jeep.com Forums > Classifieds > For Sale
Register FAQ Members List CalendarGallery Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2007, 12:35 PM   #1
FrozenRotors
Mall Crawler

Default 4.7L Inline 6 HESCO Stroker Engine - BRAND NEW

4.0L Inline Six Cylinder Jeep engine stroked to a 4.7L Torque Monster! Engine is originally out of a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee and would be ideal for anyone with a six cylinder powered Jeep looking for more power and torque. Every part of the engine is BRAND NEW! The only parts that were re-used in this build are the block & caps. Stroker kit is a 4.7L Stroker Kit from HESCO (Hurley Engine Service Company) Best stroker kit of it kind in the industry... the kit was $2600.00. All new top end including performance valve job. Dan Mattila of Off Road Specialties in Blaine, MN assembled the engine. All major components in this engine have been Cryogenically Treated for extra strength and durability! 280+HP & 325+lbs.Torque! Over $5500.00 Invested!!! I've decided to get a new Grand Cherokee and am abandoning the 97 ZJ Build. Trust me when I say that this is the best six cylinder jeep stroker engine of its kind!!! I'd like to get $3500 but am willing to take a little bit of a loss to get this thing down the road and out of my shop.

Last edited by FrozenRotors; 06-14-2007 at 10:00 AM.
FrozenRotors is offline   Reply With Quote